Leading Investment Banking JHB based company requires a TEAM of Saleforce skilled developers who’ll be involved in the design and development of Saleforce software components.
If building stuff from the ground up is exactly the challenge you want, then look no further than this opportunity to work on GREEN FIELDS PROJECTS using technologies such as Java, Angular, DevOps, Backbase, Android or IOS.
This is a great chance to play a critical part in a team driving change and innovation in engineering methods.
If you know that you will ADD value to this Organisation, APPLY NOW!!!!!!
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools
- Proficiency in programming using Salesforce
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, SalesForce configurations
- Strong understanding of CRM concepts
- Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow
- Strong unit, systems, and integration testing skills
- Full understanding of the SDLC
- Migration of solutions to different environments
- Adhere to Agile methodologies and follows Agile principles through work outputs and behaviours.
- BSc Comp Science, B. Com Informatics degree or advanced degree.
- Bachelor degree in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
- 5-7 Years’ experience in Application Support
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in one or more of the following languages Java, Angular, DevOps, Backbase, Android or IOS.
Reference Number for this position is MM54907 which is a Permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of R960k Per Annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Marcel on [email protected]merge.co.za or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!