Are you passionate about AI and ready to shape the future? We invite you to apply for the Senior AI Specialist position. Embrace a collaborative and innovative work environment that nurtures creativity and teamwork, offering professional development and growth opportunities to keep you ahead in the field.
Join us in shaping the future of AI and making a real difference in the world! Apply Now!
Minimum Experience and Qualification:
- Candidates should have development experience in generative models such as M365 Co-Pilot, Bing Chat, GitHub Co-Pilot, GPT, and Transformer models. Candidates should identify the use case, define POC generative AI models, and test the models extensively to ensure they meet quality/performance.
- Proven experience in developing and deploying Gen AI solutions in a real-world setting.
- Programming skills in languages such as Python, C++ or Java will be advantageous.
- Understanding of machine learning, deep learning, and natural language processing techniques.
- Prompt Engineering skills would be an advantage.
- Furthermore, one should have a good understanding of the ethical, social, and legal implications of developing and deploying Gen AI systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work on complex, unstructured problems.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex AI concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is a plus.
- Experience in leading and mentoring junior team members is a plus
Technical / Professional Knowledge:
- Technical skills
- Product management
- Project Management
- Financial management
- Strategy planning and execution
- Vendor Management Skills
- Stakeholder management
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
Reference Number for this position is GZ57958 which is a permanent positionoffering up to R1200K per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!