A business based in Constantia is looking for a Senior Android developer to join their team. Their mobile application facilitates flow management to service providers across a multitude of customers and are therefore seeking a talented and skilled developer to see the maintenance of existing features and the development of new ones.
- 5+ years Android development
- Expert in Android Software Development.
- Agile work experience.
- Ability to manage own work and time through tickets.
- Existing applications or projects on the Play Store or GitHub advantageous.
- Source code from previous projects.
- Proven understanding of mobile user experience.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and build advanced Android applications.
- Work with cross-functional teams to define, design and publish new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Discover, evaluate and implement new technology to improve development efficiency.
Are you looking for a change of scenery and a new challenge? Apply today!
Reference Number for this position is SJ47444. This is a permanent position based in Constantia offering a cost to company salary of up to R720k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on [email protected] or alternatively call on 011 463 3234 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!