Are you seeking an opportunity that will allow you to work remotely indefinitely? There’s an exciting opportunity for a Senior Android Developer to join a unique and dynamic office culture.
You will work with a team of highly talented developers where you will be the master of your own time and work!
- Degree in IT/Computer Science
- 6 years’ experience with Mobile Applications development
- Native Android development in Kotlin or Java
- Experience working with REST API services
- Knowledge of client/server and distributed systems architecture
- Mobile UI/UX best practices and guidelines
- Exposure to multiple mobile application development platforms (iOS / Android)
- Exposure to mobile security concepts / methodologies
- One or more Continuous Integration technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Artifactory etc.)
- Scripting or developing in at least one of the following either Bash, Ruby, Groovy
- One or more version control platform(s) (e.g. Git, SVN)
- Mobile data and storage platforms or frameworks (e.g. SQLite)
- Mobile application patterns
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Customer service or support experience
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills and experience
Reference Number for this position is SJ51585. This is a Permanent position based in Cape Town (Remote) offering a cost to company salary of R1.1m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on [email protected] e-merge.co.za or alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!