A once in a lifetime opportunity has come up with an international company working to simplify and automate payroll for startups and SMEs throughout Switzerland. They are currently on the lookout for Senior Software Engineer with Angular who will be based in Johannesburg to provide remote services to a Swiss startup.
You will be responsible for actively participating in product development within a small product team of 3-5 engineers (backend and frontend) as well as be involved in the hiring processes for new team members and help peers.
Join this international team today by sending your CV!!!
Must have (extensive professional experience):
- Over 10 years of experience with Angular
- Have been a part of an engineering team of at least 2 people for a year
- Experience in Back end (Django) a plus
- Experience in a cross functional team with the responsibility for the product end to end
- Commitment to promoting all of company’s values within the team and the greater organization
- Solid communication skills
- Solid knowledge of engineering and development principles and best practices
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Focused on efficient processes with a kind, people-first approach
- Being able to inspire others and instill confidence
- Good understanding of team dynamics
- Ambitious and intentional about diversity, equality, and inclusion
- Must have reliable wi-fi and power supply
Reference Number for this position is GZ54720 which is a permanent position working remotely offering a cost to company of up to R1.2m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on garthz @ e-merge .co .za or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!