NEW WORK IN at SA’s technically sound, global medical Bureau Service Hub; the current need is for Intermediate and Senior Back-End Developer’s with a love for C# .NET stack. This team is known for staying ahead of the curve with their commitment to on-going professional development and training opportunities and they understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and prioritize the well-being of their team.
This is your big chance to build an integrated web-based Specialist Practice Management system using C#, .Net Core MVC, SQL and object-orientated principles. There will also be a good balance of hard work, and cheery vibes when delivering great products.
To be part of this trailblazing tech company and elevate your career to new heights APPLY TODAY!!!!
This is what you need to land an interview:
- Must have a passion of back-end C# and SQL skills, working with the tools for at least 5 years.
- Impressive coding skills with experience working with the Microsoft stack, including C# and .NET Core. Other key skills include Web API, SQL, Entity framework, Git, DevOp
- Must have experience for building projects from ground up.
- BSc Computer Science and Software Engineering or any equivalent qualification
- A knack for maths and a pass of 60% or higher for math Core/HG in matric will score you extra points
Reference Number for this position is ND49013_2024 which is a permanent position based in Centurion offering a cost to company salary of up to R800k negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nicole F on nicoled @ e-merge .co .za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!