A multinational corporate luxury motor company is currently seeking to hire a highly skilled Senior Business Analysts to join their team. This role comes with flexibility to rotate from Office and home.
You will be required to implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing, and analysing functional requirements.
If you are a self-starter, with strong interpersonal and communication skills, and would like to join this dynamic environment, SEND YOUR CV TODAY!
- Qualification in IT Business Analysis (Diploma / Degree)
- 5 years overall BA experience of which 4+ must be on custom developed solutions
- Web and digital project experience advantageous
- Agile working experience advantageous
- Atlassian tools: Jira, Confluence Atlassian
- Technical / Functional skills (e.g. SAP module, Java, Microsoft Azure etc.)
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Master strategic business process modelling, traceability and quality management techniques
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Assist with identification and management of risks
- Business case development
- Modelling techniques and method
Reference Number for this position is LN52433 which is a contract position based in Midrand/Pretoria/Remote offering a cost to company salary of up to R600 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Lebo on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!