A well-established FinTech company with a global footprint and over 60 financial institution partners across countries like the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia has currently cast out a net for highly skilled senior C# backend developers to work a full remote permanent contract.
With the rapid growth of the company in recent years and a stellar reputation for integrity, this is a great opportunity for developers looking to take their career to new heights.
- C# .NET programming experience with sound architectural patterns.
- Practical exposure with building RESTful API services.
- Practical exposure with relational databases (SQL Server, in particular) and/or document databases (MongoDB).
- Developing C# backend services, that offer RESTful APIs and combine other services and databases.
- The company’s backend applications offer RESTful APIs, but at times are combined with other applications via RabbitMQ or Kafka.
- Certain other applications use a SQL Server database, or MongoDB. We use Redis for caching.
- You may be required to use .NET Core, subject to the application.
- University degree in computer science, engineering, or similar.
Reference Number for this position is DB53319 which is a full remote permanent position offering a cost to company salary of R1.1million per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Darryn on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!