This is a great bunch to work for; it is a human-centric working environment as well as a top wealth and investments hub! They have big growth plans after a recent acquire by a US based company, and they are looking for an API Developer to develop high-quality designs which adhere with the appropriate development standards. It’s exciting times!
You can expect to work with some of the highest calibre talent there is. They typically look for curious, driven team players who love collaborating, and creating solutions!
- Advanced experience as a C++ developer and Microsoft Technologies (A plus C#, Azure DevOps)
- Ability to integrate APIs and RESTful APIs into other services and databases and relational Databases (Oracle/SQL)
- Deploying solutions to a Linux and windows environments and to the cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Advanced understanding of the full software development life cycle
- Strong work ethic
- Quick decision-making abilities
- Great analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Ability to produce quality work effectively and efficiently
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or relevant experience
At least 8 years’ experience as a Full Stack Developer with a focus on:
- Some Microsoft Technologies (C#)
- Relational Database (Oracle Server, in particular)
- Building RESTful API and APIs integration services.
- Solid understanding and implementation of architectural patterns.
- Ambition and ability to work in a small, highly productive team.
- Adhering to coding standards with special attention to quality and cleanliness of code.
- Output driven, self-motivated and to able to work with a remote team.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
Reference Number for this position is GZ54479 which is a permanent position working remotelyoffering a cost to company of up to R1.3m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!