An innovative technology and software company who provide a virtual distribution platform that’s designed to offer an alternative to trading with cash, is looking to on board a Senior C# Developer.
The incumbent will prepare the business for the future by creating software that will scale and respond to change well by following sound design principles and software implementation techniques.
This is definitely an opportunity not to pass – APPLY NOW!
- Related IT degree
- Grade 12 with Mathematics
- 5 years’ working experience in software development
- 2 years’ Angular experience
- C# 6+
- MS SQL
- SOLID Principles
- Compile all documentation that form part of the software development lifecycle, such as user needs, functional and technical specifications, followed by development in order to enhance the design and improve maintainability of our product
- Monitor and optimize systems to ensure best performance
- Adhere to predefined coding standards and best practices, documenting code appropriately for maintainability
- Translate requirements and use cases into technical designs and functional code
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness
- Collaborate with internal clients, managers, business analysts and developers in a team environment
- Execute projects from initial concept through delivery
Reference Number for this position is TRA53784 which is a Permanent position based in Braamfontein offering a cost to company salary of up to R1.8m PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Tarryn on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities. Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candida
successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!