NEW WORK IN with a leading, trusted provider of employment, training, healthcare, wellness, financial services and lifestyle benefits. They are listed on the JSE and operate predominantly in South Africa and boasts an extensive national branch infrastructure that extends to all the provinces in the country.
They are looking for an excellent Senior C# Full Stack Developer to join their company committed to ensuring that their profit with a purpose extends to assisting communities and families outside of their business scope, secure communities, and helping foster a better country for us all
If you are an analytical thinker and have the ability to work independently as well as perform in a matrix project environment with cross-functional teams, then this opportunity is for you. APPLY NOW!!!
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Software Development
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Foundation Classes and Visual Basic
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design,Software Design Patterns
- Comprehensive understanding of the implementation methodologies for the technology being utilised in product development, such as .NET or Java Framework.
- Exposure to the following technologies and languages – MFC (Framework) Visual C++, ASP.Net , Visual Basic .net, IIS web services, C#, Rest API, PPH, Java Script, Web API Services
- Strong experience with the build of integration services
- Strong knowledge of MySQL
- Experience using Git, GitHub
- Strong knowledge of software engineering best practices in software design and architecture
- Experience with continuous deployment and service-based architectures
- Use of secure coding practices and methodologies
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience with working in a multidiscipline, multijurisdictional team
- Experience with working in an Agile project delivery environment
- Experience with working in the Temporary Employment Services industry (advantage)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Relevant qualification in C++, C#, Java
Reference Number for this position is NF56867_2023 which is a permanent position offering a salary of R800k per annum, salary negotiable on experience. Contact Nicole on firstname.lastname@example.org, at www. e-merge. co. za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!