An amazing Cloud Engineer opportunity to work for a German multinational corporate company that manufacturers luxury vehicles and motorcycles.
You will be responsible for developing systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements.
This is a great opportunity to work with a team that excels in development and maintenance. APPLY TODAY!!
Core understanding of and working experience with:
- Cloud Architectures and technologies of known hyperscalers (AWS, Azure)
- Streaming Services and technologies like KAFKA
- Pub/Sub principles and technologies
- DB2, IMS,
- Java, COBOL, PL1, J2EE
- OpenShift / Docker / Kubernetes
- Maven multi module project setup and development
- Git with Bitbucket
Nice to have in addition to the above:
- German speaking
- Working on Agile Environment
- Test Driven Development
- Unit and integration testing
- Terraform / Glue / S3 / CloudFormation
- Linux/Shell scripting
- Working experience with the IBM IIB (Highly
Reference Number for this position is GZ53513 which is a long-term contract position rotating between Midrand, Menlyn, Rosslyn and Home Office rotation offering a contract rate of between R750 and R950 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!