A dynamic and technically excellent team passionate about clients and developing market leading solutions is on the hunt for a Senior Consultant: Quantitative Software Developer to join their amazing team. They are South Africa’s leading professional services providers specialising in Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Corporate Finance services
You will responsible for coding up quantitative engines and algorithms underpinning prospective software applications, you will also be required to identify areas for upgrade and modification in existing applications and development
If you are a talented and experienced quantitative software developer and want to join this dedicated firm that helps clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete, then this is the right opportunity for you. APPLY NOW!!!!
Knowledge, qualifications and experience required:
- 1-3 years of experience in quantitative modelling in one or more of the following areas: credit risk, market risk, financial models, statistical models, machine learning, simulators
- Intermediate to advanced level coding experience in one or more of the following languages: Python, C#, R, Java, C++
- Experience using Git
- Object-orientated programming skills preferable
- Experience in working with cloud environments advantageous
- Machine Learning and Blockchain experience advantageous
- Experience working in containerized environments such as Kubernetes, Docker, etc. advantageous
- Front-end development capability advantageous viz. Angular, React, Blazor, etc.
- Banking experience advantageous
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative field such as Computer Science, Engineering (Software, Financial, etc.), Mathematics, Statistics or Physics
- Master’s Degree in aforementioned disciplines is a plus
- Technological certifications are a plus e.g. Cloud certification
Reference Number for this position is GZ55089 which is a permanent position offering up to R800k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!