A registered Financial Service Provider with an undivided team of diverse thinkers and doers who believe in leading through technology and pushing past their limits with innovation at its core is seeking a dynamic Senior Data Scientist who can contribute tocollecting, analysing, reporting, and interpreting data for use in the development of business strategies.
- Use data management systems to deliver prescribed outcomes.
- Collect, analyse, report, and interpret data for use in the development of business strategies.
- Employ machine learning techniques and build predictive, descriptive, and behavioural models.
- extract quantifiable insights from past trends and current conditions.
- Perform complex statistical analysis and utilise mining, modelling, and testing techniques to enable data analysis.
- Communicate the project status back to business or within the team.
- Business Intelligence Software
- R Programming
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Sciences, Informatics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics
- Master’s Degree is advantageous
- 5+ years working experience within an analytical, data science or computer science environment
The Reference Number for this position isNG57164 which is a Permanent Hybrid position based in Midrand, Johannesburg is offering a cost to company of up to R1Mil Per Annum salary negotiable based on experience. E-mail Nokuthula on nokuthulaG@e-merge.co.za or call her for a chat on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!