NEW WORK! An exciting opportunity has presented itself for Senior DevOps Engineer at a multinational corporation developing financial solutions for a US based client.
You will be working on the latest technologies within a high learning environment, that encourages developers to constantly challenge their capabilities through paid IT certifications.
You will find yourself working 90% remotely with the odd travel to the office or jet-setting to the USA after lockdown.
Must have Requirements:
- 7+ years’ solid commercial experience
- This is an Architect role; candidates should be able to design solutions
- Software Development background (Java, Golang, Python)
- AWS IAM, Lambda, EC2, Fargate, RDS, SQS, SNS, Route 53, DynamoDB
- Linux / Bash
- Concourse CI
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Spring Boot
- Gloo API gateway
- Istio service mesh
- AWS Security
- Troubleshooting skills
- Professional client interaction
- Decision Making and Problem-solving skills
- Post Graduate IT/Engineering Degree (preferable)
- IT/Engineering Degree or equivalent
Reference Number for this position is GZ50234 which is a permanent position, based remotely offering a cost to company salary to R1.4m per annum CTC negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!