A South African-based financial services investment holding company is looking for a seasoned Senior DevOps Engineer to join their high-powered team.
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing, maintaining, enabling, and facilitating DevOps practices and optimizing the architecture and processes of the product and platforms required to meet business goals and objectives.
Are you self-driven, innovative, and forward-thinking, if yes; this is a perfect opportunity for you. APPLY NOW!!!
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant IT Degree
- 2+ years of experience as a Site Reliability Engineer or similar role as an enabler of DevOps practices.
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Java or Developer Middleware administrator.
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with cloud automation and infrastructure provisioning tools, Terraform specifically
- Knowledge on WAF (Web Application Firewalls)
- Good Experience in CloudFront
You will be exposed to:
The Reference Number for this position is MBM55516 which is a Contract position based in Centurion offering a cost to company salary of Up to R800 Per Hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Moipone on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!