The business is a sports betting mobile e-commerce enterprise & digital marketing hub disrupting the industry as we know it with big growth strategies in place across Africa & the globe and they are currently on the lookout for a highly skilled DevOps Engineer to join their sports enthusiast team of developers.
You will eb working closely with developers and infrastructure engineers, they will oversee code releases by combining the understanding of both engineering and coding.
If you are a sports enthusiast and especially fanatical about soccer they would love to meet you!!
Technical / Functional skills Key Skills (or equivalent):
- Working knowledge of various Operating Systems (Windows Server, RedHat, CentOS, SuSE)
- Server-side development experience (.NET Core, .NET Framework, NodeJS)
- Database Experience (MSSQL, NoSQL, MongoDb)
- Build tools (Maven, Dotnet, XCode) and Git
- Application Configuration and Deployment (.NET Core, Angular, NodeJs, .NET Framework)
- CICD tools and pipelines (Azure DevOps Pipelines & Releases)
- Familiarity with performance/load testing tools.
- Enterprise Caching (Redis, NCache)
- Experience using message busses (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Cloud services experience (Azure)
- Containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools – Terraform preferable
- Experience with load balancers such as F5/A10
- Experience with Web/Application hosting environments (IIS/Windows Services/ Nginx)
- Experience using/implementing Elastic (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- APM Tools Experience (New Relic, Elastic APM, API Fortress
Reference Number for this position is GZ54792 which is a permanent position based in Melrose working semi remote, offering a cost to company of R1.1m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!