A great semi – remote opportunity to work with a renowned German manufacturing business where you will take a lead role in the fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0) and work with latest technologies and trends
If you are ambitious and seeking a new challenge, APPLY NOW!!!!
- Profound experience with Container Orchestration Platforms preferably Kubernetes or Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS)
- At least 4 years’ worth of hands-on software development experience with object-oriented programming languages such as C#, Java or Go
- Familiarity with Microservices Architectures, Cloud Architectures and Container Technologies such as Docker
- Proficiency with Kafka or other streaming platforms or messaging systems e.g. RabbitMQ
- Experience with: Visual Studio IDE, Web Application & Web Services Design & Deployment, REST, GIT and Experience in AGILE or SCRUM
- Cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Websites including create, configure, monitor, and deploy a website
- Experience with cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure is a plus):
- Experience in implementing Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI & CD) with Azure DevOps
- Automated deployment and configuration of components and systems Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Configuration Management (e.g. Ansible)
- Linux VMs
- Virtual networks, including communication with on-premise networks
- Authentication, authorization concepts (OAuth2, OpenID Connect)
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (design, configuration and operation)
- Infrastructure as Code (ARM templates, Terraform)
- Configuration Management (e.g., Ansible)
- Experience in implementing and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions
- Event Hubs, Service Bus, IoT Hub
- Experience with Databases SQL and NoSQL
Reference Number for this position is GZ53254 which is a long-term contract position rotating between Midrand/Menlyn/Rosslyn and working from Home offering a contract rate of between R640 to R760 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!