A multinational organization that produces luxury cars is on the hunt for a Senior EDI Interface Engineer. You will be joining a team of IT innovators that work on cutting edge technical solutions within the automotive industry.
You will be required to support the product owner with options regarding future software decisions based on knowledge of changing customer demands, technical features
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a world class technology environment, then this is for you, APPLY TODAY!!!
Core understanding of and working experience with:
- Knowledge of IT architectures, patterns, and IT license management
- A sound knowledge of IT security requirements for enterprise IT middleware solutions.
- Ability to prepare ISO compliant documents
- Software development languages such as XML and XSLT
- Network configuration including TCP/IP, DNS, virtual private networks, firewalls, and encryption technologies
- File and message transfers
Beneficial to have in addition to the above:
- Axway TSIM (EDI)
- Knowledge of logistical purchasing and freight forwarding processes
- Unix Scripting Languages
- Unix File System and File Mounts
- SSH, PGP and other encryption technologies
- File encryption and Certificates
- Basic Linux Admin
- JAVA Programming
- EAI (IIB)
- Business Object modelling
Reference Number for this position is GZ54053 which is a long-term contract position offering between R550 and R680 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!