Join a cutting-edge team in the Next Generation Enterprises and Institutions Cluster, focusing on e-Government Impact. We’re on the lookout for a skilled Senior Front-end Web Developer with expertise in React to enhance our Digital Government solutions and elevate service delivery.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now and be part of a team driving technological excellence!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering, information technology, or a related field
- Minimum eight years’ practical experience building professional web applications, particularly on large, complex technology products/solutions/systems
- UX/UI design, Other web application frameworks, Native mobile development.
- Digital government, Health informatics and eHealth systems, Backend/Full-stack development.
- DevOps, automation, continuous integration, continuous delivery, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices.
- Information security, Research and publication of scientific articles, Any other programming languages.
Reference Number for this position is GZ58119 which is a permanent position offering up to R1100K per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!