This is a fast-growing fintech B2B SaaS business and they’re on a mission to streamline structured product and private asset deals!
With offices in the US, UK, South Africa, Mauritius and New Zealand (their primary market in the US), you can expect to code, collaborate and communicate as part of a cross functional globally distributed team. To top it off, fully paid insurance on top of and not out of your salary and the option of fully remote working or from the office with daily lunch!
Ready to be a part of an employee-first culture? Then don’t delay. Apply now!
- You’ve worked in a senior full-stack role and have experience delivering working software from inception to deployment touching on frontend, backend, and infrastructure
- Extensive experience and working knowledge of .NET
- Strong relational database design and advanced SQL querying skills with MSSQL Server
- Hands on experience with an ORM
- Strong understanding of software architecture and design patterns – e.g., SOLID
- Experience writing testable code and opinions on unit, functional and integration tests
- Experience with containerized applications
- Experience using cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Comprehensive experience building web-based applications
- Hands on experience with at least one modern web technology – Angular, React or Vue
- Writing legible performant code
Nice to have:
- You’ve been involved in both brownfield and greenfield projects
- Practical AWS experience (EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3, EKS)
- Experience working in a service-based architecture
- Messaging, Event Driven Architecture, CQRS, etc.
- Kubernetes experience
- Financial/securitization domain knowledge
Reference Number for this position is TRA53909 which is a Permanent position which is remote with the option of working from the office offering a cost to company salary of R900k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Tarryn on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!