NEW WORK IN>>> With a leading supplier of unique and innovative iGaming content. They are passionate about creating immersive and thrilling gaming experiences and believe that great games are made by great teams.
In this role you will be part of a talented and dedicated team that values continuous learning and innovation, turning the challenges of customer experience into exciting projects that drive their software to new heights.
To join this dynamic and innovative company pushing the boundaries of the gaming industry – APPLY TODAY and take on the challenge- driving innovation and delivering scalable, efficient, and innovative Fullstack solutions.
This is what you need to land the job:
- Extensive experience in full-stack development, with a strong focus on React on the frontend and .NET Core on the backend.
- Solid understanding and practical experience with micro-frontend architecture, designing and developing reusable components.
- Strong knowledge of backend technologies and frameworks, such as .NET Core, C#, and RESTful API development.
- Experience with cloud platforms, particularly AWS, and related services (e.g., EC2, Lambda, S3, CloudFront, DynamoDB) is advantageous.
- Expertise in database design and optimization using SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with microservices, containerization (e.g., Docker), and orchestration (e.g., Kubernetes) is advantageous.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to design innovative solutions for complex domain challenges.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- A track record of driving innovation and delivering high-quality solutions on complex projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. A master’s degree is a plus.
The Reference Number for this position is NF58038 which is a Permanent position based in Durban offering a cost to company of up to R1.1m Per Annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nicole Flatscher at email@example.com or call him at 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!