Are you driven by modern software solutions and technology? Then I have an amazing opportunity for you!
One of our leading Tech-hub clients are currently on the hunt for a self-motivated individual that is looking for assistance in materializing and shaping their ideas into a market leading enterprise as a Full Stack Developer.
Peaked your interest?
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of experience as a full-stack developer, designing user interactions on web apps, developing servers, and databases for website functionality, and coding for mobile platforms
- Strong understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and a good understanding of SEO principles
- Demonstrable understanding of project management methodologies, such as Agile, SCRUM, and Kanban
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Understanding the product goals and strategy and effectively communicating with stakeholders (including clients) to clarify and define requirements
- Researching, designing, implementing, and maintaining enterprise architecture
- Ensuring that Company conventions and best practices are documented and followed
- Monitoring effective allocation of tasks – ensuring that your team is able to complete assigned tasks within the allocated timeline
- Ensuring the highest standard of code is produced by team members after being thoroughly tested
- Coaching developers through complex issues. e.g, working with juniors to break up tasks into smaller pieces
- With kindness and honesty, providing junior and mid-level developers with critical feedback on technical performance
- Building strategies to improve and build on skills gaps within the Dev team. e.g., supporting mentorship and skills transfer initiatives
- Promoting continuous self-improvement by staying informed of industry trends and sharing with the team through workshops of specific skills training sessions
Reference Number for this position is KR53769 which is a permanent position based in Cape Town/Remote offering a cost to company salary of up to R840k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kivara on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!