A Senior Java Developer comfortable with both Front-End and Back-End development is required to join a team of amazing developers creating next generation software systems in a leading manufacturing business with innovative brilliance.
The manufacturing group works with the latest inventive techs in a highly skilled manner. If you are ambitious and seeking a challenge, APPLY NOW!!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar
- 8-10 years Cloud architecture and reporting technology experience
- Extensive experience in implementing and monitoring solutions
- Experience in testing (manual or automated testing)
- Web and digital project experience advantageous
- Agile working experience advantageous
- Experience with Angular 10, AG Grid, Spring Framework, AWS Stack, Data Modelling, SQL (Oracle, Postgres), RESTful, Java 8, J2EE, Junit, Mockito, Test Containers, Docker / Kubernetes / Open Shift, Apigee (highly advantageous) and Jenkins Pipeline
- Managing projects / processes
- Ability to develop within a specific sought-after programming language
- Strong working knowledge with software development tools, techniques and approaches used to build application solutions
- Working knowledge with software development tools, techniques and approaches used to build application solutions
- Cloud computing technologies, Business drivers and emerging computing trends
Reference Number for this position is KR53609 which is a contracted position based in Centurion, offering contract rate of up to R750 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kivara on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!