A great and exciting opportunity to work on innovative technical solutions within the motor industry. Greenfields projects and exposure to develop software for self-driving cars and electric powered vehicles.
You will be responsible for managing projects / processes and must have the ability to develop within a specific sought-after programming language.
If you are an experienced, and passionate technologist, with Full Stack experience as well as Java 11+ or Microservices and you’re looking for an interesting new challenge this may be for you.
- Angular/ Typescript/ Java EE/ CSS
- PostgreSQL/ Oracle/ DB2
- RESTful web services using Java EE
- CI/CD pipeline (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, etc.)
- Experience in UI/UX design and development
- IBM MQ/ Kafka
- Microsoft Azure (AWS)
- Java 11+
- Java Enterprise Edition
- Quarkus (Spring)
- Hibernate ORM, JPA
- Database (PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2)
- Git (Bitbucket)
- CI/CD, Jenkins
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- JAX-RS API implementation
- Swagger documentation
- 5-8 years’ experience in relevant programming language
- On premise virtualisation technology expertise
- Testing (manual or automated testing)
- Web and digital project experience
Reference Number for this position is MK53244 which is a Contract position based in Midrand offering an hourly rate of R600 per hour, negotiable on experience and ability.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!