Are you ready to take your career to the next level? We are at the forefront of revolutionizing sports technology, and we want you to be a part of our dynamic team! As a leading sports data provider, we are on a mission to overcome the toughest challenges in elite sports using cutting-edge technology.
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of the future of sports technology. Apply now and let’s redefine the game together!
Required experience and qualification:
- Candidates must have a strong academic record (first or distinction) in an Engineering or Computer Science Degree
- 5+ years of experience working high performance software development
- Production-level knowledge of Python and C++ and Golang (preferred)
- Knowledge of C and Golang Desirable
- Strong Mathematical and Algorithmic expertise
- GCC, GDB, code profiling, unit tests
- Understanding of DSP and data modelling techniques (eg. digital filters, regressions, optimizations)
- Understanding of networking protocols (OSI model, TCP/IP, UDP, Berkley/Posix/BSD sockets. Knowledge of boost:asio desirable)
- Data pipelines, streaming protocols, brokers models
- Linux, Python, Version control (GIT)
- SQL knowledge desirable
- GPU programming desirable (CUDA or openGL)
Reference Number for this position is GZ58205 which is a permanent position offering up to R800K per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!