Are you a creative, lateral thinker who is passionate about technology and are up to tackle a challenge that comes your way? Then apply today
This German multinational company within the automotive industry offers exposure to the latest technologies available and real time solutions in a work hard play hard environment.
- Degree in IT/Computer Science
- 8+ years of experience building native IOS applications
- Excellent expertise in mobile development in Swift, Kotlin or Flutter
- Experience in writing high quality code backed by automated tests.
- Good knowledge in agile methodologies and tools (e.g. Jira, github).
- A feeling for scalable solutions and performance of code.
- Develop systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements as well as ensure that all steps in the Development Cycle are executed accordingly.
- Ensure that all processes are investigated / considered in obtaining the specifications of the user requirements
- Propose and review system design and evaluate alternatives.
- Review and present proposed system solution to IT Project Manager / Leader and User Management or System owner.
- Building native iOS applications in Swift that:
- have multiple screens
- handle login and authentication
- Strong ability to understand and interpret Business needs and requirements with the ability to move concepts through to proposal and finally successful implementation.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and written) with both technical and non-technical colleagues / users.
- Strong Presentation skills.
- Should be willing to deal with (talk to) our customers. In most cases they will be foreign customers and language barriers might exist.
- Ability to work as part of a team, inter- dependant as well as independently and submit deliverables on time and in excellent quality.
Reference Number for this position is SJ51850. This is a Contract position based in Midrand offering a cost to company salary of R750 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on [email protected] or alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!