This German Automotive giant is on the hunt for an exceptional Senior Java Developer / AWS Cloud Engineer to join their existing team of cloud specialists in developing new Digital Charging Services, to take them into the future.
We need someone hungry and ambitious who is keen to expand their skillset in a dynamic and efficient environment that gives you the freedom to rotate between the office and home.
APPLY TODAY AND DON’T MISS OUT ON YOUR DREAM JOB!!!
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering or Computer Science
- 8+ years’ experience
- Expert/Chief Expert
- Microservices Architectures
- Cloud Architectures
- Container Architectures
- Microsoft Azure
- Container Orchestration Platforms
- Preferably Azure Kubernetes Services
- Front- end and back-end
- HTML 5
- If you are a passionate JAVA developer comfortable with both front -end and back-end development, full of energy and ambition, a great communicator and team player, this is the right position for you.
- Develop and operate production ready business applications
- Liaise with customer, team members and external vendors
- Deploy applications in AWS (via Jenkins and with scripting and automation)
- Monitoring and operation of applications within AWS Cloudwatch
- Applying cloud-security patterns and concepts to the solutions and deployments
- Experience with testing tools like Karma, Jasmine, Postman, Newman, Cypress, Selenium, Junit, Robot, Jest
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Jenkins, SonarQube and Nexus
Reference Number for this position is DM49285 which is a contract position based in Midrand offering a contract rate of up to R950 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Dominic on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!