An International manufacturing client with head offices based in the Pretoria area is on the hunt for an exceptional Senior Java Developer with AWS Cloud Experience to join their existing rock solid cloud specialist team in developing new Digital Charging Services for their future fully or partially electric machines.
If you are ambitious and seeking a challenge, this is for you! Join a team that encourages your skills and knowledge growth in an efficient and vibrant environment. This role gives you freedom to rotate between office and home.
- Familiarity with Microservices Architecture, Cloud Architecture and Container Architecture
- Experience with cloud technologies (Amazon AWS is strongly preferred):
- AWS Serverless Framework
- AWS Lambda, API Gateway, CloudWatch, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, S3
- Automated deployment and configuration of components and systems
- IaaS knowledge, e.g., deployment and maintenance of Linux VMs
- Virtual networks, including communication with on-premises networks
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (design, configuration, and operation)
- Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation)
- o Monitoring and log analytics
- Experience with Databases both Sql and NoSQL
- Experience with:
- Web Services Design & Deployment
- Experience with Design / Architecture Patterns
- Experience CI/CD Tools like Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus
Reference Number for this position is GZ55082 which is a per hour position rotating between Menlyn, Midrand and home offering a contract rate of between R600 and R750 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!