An international manufacturing business is on the hunt for a Senior Java Developer / AWS Cloud Specialist to join their dynamic team. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a team working on high-performance technical and functional architecture using top of the market industry tools
You will be required to develop and operate production ready business applications, deploy applications in AWS via Jenkins and with scripting and automation and monitoring and operation of applications within AWS CloudWatch
If you are thrilled about the latest technologies and you want to join this highly motivating, energetic, and fast-paced working environment, APPLY TODAY
Core understanding of and working experience with:
- Familiarity with Microservices Architecture, Cloud Architecture and Container Architecture
- Experience with cloud technologies (Amazon AWS is strongly preferred):
- AWS Serverless Framework
- AWS Lambda, API Gateway, CloudWatch, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, S3
- Automated deployment and configuration of components and systems
- IaaS knowledge, e.g., deployment and maintenance of Linux VMs
- Virtual networks, including communication with on-premises networks
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (design, configuration, and operation)
- Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation)
- Monitoring and log analytics
- Experience with Databases both SQL and NoSQL
- Experience with:
- Web Services Design & Deployment
- Experience with Design / Architecture Patterns
- Experience CI/CD Tools like Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus
- Experience with E-mobility
Reference Number for this position is GZ55080 which is a long-term contract position rotating between Pretoria, Midrand and Home offering a contract rate of between R660 and R800 Per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on garthz @ e-merge .co .za or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!