This retail giant offers an exciting opportunity in the IT money market space where your specialisation in preferably Hybris eCommerce or other eCommerce Platforms, and be able to provide technical solutions to enterprise problems, will be challenged. Here is your chance to mentor other developers to allow for a high-performing Hybris team by applying Development principles, as well, being responsible for setting up the design patterns, libraries, frameworks, and processes.
- 5 -8 years eCommerce – preferably SAP Hybris Commerce development.
- 5 -8 years being the senior developer within a development team.
- 5 -8 years in software development and testing.
- 5 -8 years of working on projects in both Agile and DevOps.
- 3 + years in cloud solutions (advantageous).
- Diploma /degree in information systems / BSc computer science (or similar).
- Clear on ITC, Criminal, qualifications and not under debt review.
- Strong understanding of web services (SOAP AND REST).
- Configuration and creation of technical components and services required to deliver online customer-facing features.
- Analyse and understand and address business requirements in the context of the current business environment in conjunction with Product Managers, Business Analysts, and Solution Architects.
- Develop and document design and maintain source base.
- Create conceptual, logical, and physical solutions, using appropriate coding techniques and methodologies.
- Develop solutions according to standards practices practice for front-end, back-end, and integration to other solutions.
- Integrate design for maintainability, scalability, and efficiency.
- Work within the frameworks of both waterfall SDLC and Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Perform code reviews and recommend improvements.
- Adhere to best practices and processes for the team.
Reference Number for this position is MK48990 which is a contract/permanent position based in Cape Town, offering a cost to company salary of R600k to R900k CTC pa negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Mojo on firstname.lastname@example.org call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!