Join our dynamic and accomplished technology team, contributing to impactful local and international digital health projects within the public health technology sector. As a seasoned professional, reporting to a Team Lead, you will play a key role in Agile teams, using your social EQ and technical expertise to make a difference.
Unlock your potential and apply now!
Required Skills and Experience:
- You’re an expert in your chosen technology stack with, excellent coding skills and a solid understanding of web technologies and protocols
- You have extensive experience with NodeJS or Java
- You use Agile development practices
- You’re the expert in relational database development (with a focus on MySQL)
- Your ability to work independently, and owning the software deliverables means you don’t need constant supervision
- You like sharing your knowledge i.e. you’re a mentor to team members
- We’d prefer an in-depth understanding of health interoperability standards and patterns
- You’re good at Troubleshooting
- You’re always excited to learn, picking up health domain knowledge, and new frameworks /technologies independently
- You’re not afraid to voice ideas for improvements and getting it done – better
Beneficial Skills & Experience:
- Experience in the public health sector and Electronic Health Record Systems
- NoSQL database development
- Applies QA principles to their work i.e. shows an awareness of the standards and quality requirements – buggy code (in terms of logic, syntax, resource bugs) is not cool
- Is able to assume client-facing responsibility, conveying professionalism in respect of appearance, communication, etiquette, attitude, punctuality and attention to detail, engendering client confidence
Reference Number for this position is GZ57748 which is a permanent position offering up to R850K per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!