A financial services company in South Africa is currently looking to grow its team of developers. They are looking for Senior Java Developer who will effectively engage with clients and create software applications, display openness to innovation, keeping up with the latest technology trends.
If you are looking at joining the kind of environment where everyone matters and is recognised for their value of work-life balance this is the company for you.
- Matric (Grade 12)
- An Engineering degree; BSc Computer Science; BCom Informatics; BIT; BIS degree
- A postgraduate qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Java 6 and JEE (Servlets, JSP, EJB, REST and SOAP, JPA/Hibernate), JBOSS, and Nginx
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in PostgreSQL and MSSQL (Mongo would be advantageous)
- 4 to 6 years’ experience with Maven
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus …)
- Worked in a multi-project environment
- Knowledge of and exposure to SDLC/Change Control/Release Management
- Solid understanding of versioning software – GIT
- Frontend development on any of these technologies (Web: Angular, HTML, HTML5, XML, CSS)
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
The reference number for this position is MK54745 which is a contract position based in Johannesburg Parktown and Hybrid offering a salary of R1.1 million per annum based on experience and ability. Contact Mojo at email@example.com or call him at 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!