This is a FANTASTIC opportunity for a person who is self-driven, takes initiatives and has a structured way of thinking, someone who enjoys pressure and doesn’t crumble under challenges!
Global insurance company that offers a wellness platform program is currently on the hunt for an Exceptional Senior Java Developer who will be responsible the designing, developing, and implementing Java applications to support business requirements as well as follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, writes code and performs unit and functional testing of software
The business is a well-established product house and has a vibrant team. In addition to this as the business is pressurized the incumbent will need to persevere through adversity and recover quickly from setbacks.
Education and Experience:
- B.Sc. Computer Science or Informatics Degree
- 8 years’ experience developing Java applications
- Extensive experience working with Java
- Solid understanding of Object Orientated programming fundamentals
- Needs to have a high-level understanding of the common frameworks in the Java technology stack
- Extensive knowledge of design patterns and the ability to recognize and apply them
- Data Modelling
- SoapUI (SOAP) / REST client (JSON)
- Architectural Styles
Reference Number for this position is GZ55053 which is a 12-month contract position based in Sandton/ Remote offering a contract rate of R800 to R850 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on garthz @ e-merge .co .za or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!