A customer-focused telecommunications company is on the hunt for a brilliant Senior Java Developer with Unix or Linux to join their solutions driven and result orientated team. You will be part of a team of skilled developers developing solutions for customers in the telecommunication and banking industry
In this role you will be required to take ownership of allocated tasks as part of project activities in the development of new products, systems and services which can include the front end and database layers along with integration towards third party
applications, according to requirement specifications;
If you are an expert Java Developer and you want to be part of this technology supplier of choice then this may be the right opportunity for you, APPLY TODAY
Core understanding of and working experience with:
- Headless java applications, i.e., back-end applications / services
- SQL knowledge and the use of MySQL/MariaDB and Postgres databases
- Telco protocols such as SMPP and Diameter
- Java communications technologies such as SOAP, JSON, etc.
- High volume message handling (think: thousands of SMS messages per second)
- Socket programming in Java
- Safe thread programming
- Know your way around large Linux systems
- Experience in basic trouble-shooting and tracing (think: wireshark, tcpdump, ping, etc)
Reference Number for this position is GZ53322 which is a permanent position offering up to R800k to R900k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!