Long term contract work with a Midrand based manufacturing giant.
We are looking for an Intermediate Java Developer to join an existing team of rock solid frontend and backend developers developing new Digital Charging Services for future fully or partly electric driving machines.
This role requires someone with a strong technical background to be able to understand the complexity of new and existing solutions in place and support them with a high degree of competence.
Experienced, and passionate technologist, with Full Stack experience as well as Angular or AWS, this may be for you.
- Angular/Typescript/Java EE/CSS
- RESTful web services using Java EE
- CI/CD pipeline (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, etc.)
- Experience in UI/UX design and development
- IBM MQ/ Kafka
- Microsoft Azure (AWS)
- Java 11+
- Java Enterprise Edition
- Quarkus (Spring)
- Hibernate ORM, JPA
- Database (PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2)
- Git (Bitbucket)
- CI/CD, Jenkins
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- JAX-RS API implementation
- Swagger documentation
- 5-8 years’ experience in relevant programming language
- On premise virtualisation technology expertise
- Testing (manual or automated testing)
- Web and digital project experience
Reference Number for this position is MK53249 which is a Contract position based in Midrand offering an hourly rate of R600 per hour, negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Mojo on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!