Our client in the manufacturing space is looking for a strong passionate and ambitious Java Developer / Cloud Specialist with Python and Java experience to join a team of rock solid frontend and backend developers for the business’s Group’s future driving machines.
- Sound knowledge in Python and JAVA
- Familiarity with Microservices Architectures,
- Cloud Architectures or Container
- Architectures e.g. Docker
- Experience in developing solutions on public cloud platforms preferably Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Container Orchestration
- Platforms Preferably Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS)
At least 8 years’ worth of experience using front-end and back-end technologies such:
- HTML 5
- Maven or Jenkins
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- If you are a passionate JAVA / Python developer, willing to take a lead role, sharing knowledge and giving guidance, are thrilled about latest technologies, full of energy and ambition, hands-on and not afraid of making your hands dirty, this is the right position for you
- Contribute to refinement of user stories (the user stories at the beginning of a development sprint might not be finally specified
- Clarify open points possibly making proposals and/or developing a prototype for further discussion
- Development of backend and frontend user stories
- Take part in regular Scrum meetings via Skype. Daily, Planning, Estimation, Refinement, Review, Retro
- Liaise with stakeholders and team members
- Support existing solutions, DevOps
Reference Number for this position is GZ50905 which is a contract position based in Menlyn and Midrand offering a contract rate from R800 to R950 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!