Do you want to get noticed and get the most out of life? A leading organization in the Banking industry will definitely give you that and take your IT career to a level that you can only imagine about.
They are looking for a Senior Java (Web) Developer that will look after their projects and help grow the brand to be BIGGER AND BETTER.
You will be required to develop, test, and maintain the deployed application software with high quality and Analyse, maintain and enhance existing application and troubleshoot issues with efficiency. Perform accurate development estimation and produce technical specifications and designs.
- IT related Degree or Diploma (BSc/BTech or similar) and formal Java qualifications
- 5 years Java systems development experience
- Java EE knowledge and experience
- Experience with SOAP and REST services
- Unit testing and mocking frameworks
- Source control, experience with GIT
- Experience with industry standard Application Servers (preferably WebLogic)
- Knowledge of OO design principles and development patterns
- Angular Framework
- Spring Framework
- SQL and ORM experience
- Experience using formal modelling languages (UML, etc) and modelling tools (Enterprise Architect, Visual Paradigm etc.)
- Exposure to Agile principles and methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development
Reference Number for this position is MM54836which is a Permanent position based in Johannesburg (Sandton) offering a cost to company salary from R700K per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Marcel on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!