As a society we’re always looking for new and improved ways of achieving our financial goals and managing our time and resources, especially in the modern day & age.
What better way to incorporate this skill into your life than working for one of Africa’s top asset management hubs?
The current requirement is for a Senior Full Stack Developer to form part of their high calibre, energetic and always inquisitive team.
Sound like your cup of tea? Let’s chat.
- Degree or diploma in an analytical, quantitative field such as computer science, engineering, business science or similar
- .Net / .Net Core
- REST API
- MS SQL Server
- Cloud (preferably AWS)
- Interact with business users, Business Analysts, and other Developers to understand new requirements
- Writing technical specifications
- Participate in design and planning sessions
- Understand how existing systems work
- Analyse issues reported by users and track down their cause through debugging techniques and discussion with other team members
- Testing and deployment of code changes
Reference Number for this position is DB53474 which is a permanent role based in Cape Town, offering a market related cost to company salary negotiable on experience and ability.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!