A multi-feature software solutions company that works with businesses to manage their assets and equipment effectively and accurately and in real time is on the lookout for an all-rounder Full Stack Developer to work with their current development team to drive product features forward.
They are looking for someone who is passionate about how an app feels and behaves, someone who enjoys getting to own a part of a larger platform and appreciates a startup mindset where they can make a big impact on the product and our customers.
If you know this is the role for you. Send your CV NOW!!!
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- You have 7 to 12 years full stack software development experience
- You are experienced working within Agile teams
- You will need to provide feedback for the customer facing product experience
- You are aware of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- You can demonstrate your design and UX sensibilities
- You are flexible, adaptable, and able to autonomously handle various tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced, iterative development environment with short turn-around times
- You are passionate about learning new technologies and willing to dig into problems
- You can work both independently and, in a team
- You hold a degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- You are an excellent guide in peer review process
Tech skills needed
- Client side (mobile and web) and backend work experience
- Experienced in building Single Page Applications (SPA’s)
- Experience with Laravel PHP Framework is essential
- Experienced with AWS (AWS S3, AWS SQS, AWS EC2, RDS), Kubernetes, Docker, Queue management
- Experience working with REST APIs and interacting with server endpoints
- Devops exposure including CI/CD
- Experience with Flutter is essential
- Solid footing in database design and management
- Vuejs & Vue CLI experience is essential
- A deep understanding of Vuex, Vue Router
- Swift, Kotlin, Dart languages
Reference Number for this position is GZ53790 which is a permanent position with offices in Bedfordview offering a cost to company salary of up to R1.2m PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth Zoutendyk on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!