One of the largest and most innovative retailers in the African continent that have been around for the longest time are currently in search for a Senior Power BI Application Specialist to join the team.
The incumbent will form part of the Power BI Platform team and will play an integral role in supporting the development of Power BI capability and competency within the Group.
- Degree in Computer Science
- 6-7 years commercial experience
- Power BI
- Power BI Service
- Power BI Premium
- Power Automate
- Enhance the Power BI citizen development and competency by providing on-demand and scheduled technical support and assistance
- Set up a training schedule and plan and deliver formalised or bite-size training, depending on need or demand, and working in partnership with the learning and development team
- Manage the influx of potential training and scheduling with external training providers, working in partnership with the learning and development team
- Deliver content that enables and empowers clients to build custom reports, dashboards, and PPT decks
- Lead requirements gathering and design activities and translate business requirements into specifications that will be used as the basis to develop reports, dashboards, and budget templates
- Liaise with technical teams and business users to analyse and understand requirements in the context of the current business environment and future opportunities
- Assist with system design and documentation
Reference Number for this position is NN54499 which is a long-term contract position based in Cape Town offering a contract rate of up to company salary of up to R450 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!