A great opportunity has presented itself at one of the largest non-bank providers of unsecured credit and allied products in South Africa.
A Senior Quantitative Analyst is required to join this team of analytics superstars. Your role will involve building of credit risk models across classes (PD, LGD, EAD, ECL) under IFRS 9; credit risk scorecard modelling, monitoring and evaluation; design and review of risk governance of credit models and more.
- A Minimum of Honours BSc Degree Applied Mathematics/Statistics/Financial Mathematics or any other analytical degree equivalent
- At least four years’ experience in IFRS9 model building
- Must have experience with SAS, SQL and excel
- Must be competent with IFRS 9 expected loss models, impairment LGD and PD models
- IFRS9 Modelling – Conducting ad hoc analysis on IFRS 9 PD, EAD, LGD, as well as overall impairment calculations
Reference Number for this position is MH51570. This is a permanent role based in Sandton. Budget is in the region of R900k per annum based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact michelle on email@example.com, at e-merge . co . za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!