An exciting opportunity for a brilliant Salesforce Developer to join a fast-paced environment working on global scale system. Their growing global success reflects their commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. They are firm believers in technical innovation, guaranteed exceptional client service, and cutting-edge financial solutions.
You will be required to manage and oversee the Cloud initiatives which include the execution and, implementation of Salesforce Experience Cloud application delivery against the company ‘standards, policies and procedures
If you want to help this team drive their success into the future, APPLY TODAY!!!!
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc Comp Science
- B. Com Informatics degree or advanced degree
- Salesforce Certifications
- 5 – 8 Years Application Development
- 5 – 8 Years Broad experience in translating business and functional requirements into technical specifications and developing the programming code to create the solutions.
- Salesforce Certified (Certified in Sales Cloud, Admin and Dev1)
- Apex Developer
- SF Admin Certified
- SF Config Certified
- Understand and working experience in the Agile and the SaFe Methodology
- Able to work with Atlassian Tools: Jira; Confluence
- DevOps and CI/CD Practices
- Knowledge of Copado and Provar
- Salesforce FSC would be advantageous
- Visual Force
- Provar knowledge would be advantageous
Reference Number for this position is LJ58644 which is a permanent position based in Rosebank / Hybrid offering a cost to company salary of up to R1,6m pa negotiable on experience and skills.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!