You can expect a friendly, fun, work environment; passionate, smart software craftsmen; flexible working hours; a Top spec laptop to get the job done, and lots of freshly brewed coffees.
If you looking to make a move aboard this is also a good door opener as they have branches in Sydney, Vietnam, and Singapore.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have 6+ years commercial coding experience coding in C#, .NET 6, MVC, SQL, Web API
- You’ve worked Object Orientation and have decent design/ modelling skills
- On the front end you skilled in Angular 10+ or React
- Cloud exposure in AWS will earn you points
- You enjoy learning new things + stay up to date coding at home on anything that tickles your fancy
- By nature, you have an inquiring, analytical mind-set and a keen eye for detail
- You have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
What you will get involved in:
- Design full stack web applications from user requirements
- Develop full stack web applications with a strong emphasis on the back-end business logic
Effort estimation in the development process
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering or Computer Science
- Microsoft certifications
Reference Number for this position is NF57775_ 2023 which is a permanent position, offering a salary of R1.1m per annum cost to company. Contact Nicole Flatscher on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out our e-Merge IT website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.