NEW WORK IN at an up-and-coming Sports betting software solution hub, with a big footprint across South Africa, Africa, Australia, and the Netherlands, offering you Greenfields type work with a global reach. They are looking for technically strong Senior Software Developers who are well-versed in the .NET stack. You will be working on a robust and secure evolving high-volume transaction systems using processes that are controlled, effective and efficient and are known for disrupting global markets with their forefront software solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a diverse and inclusive team of experts who value collaboration, open communication, and creative problem-solving. The business is in a high growth phase allowing many doors to open and new developers to collaborate with! If you are looking to build high-quality systems, be in touch today.
This is what you need to land an interview:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field
- At least 7 years’ experience within a development environment with deep exposure in the C# .NET stack
- They are looking for 3+ years database experience & 5+ years server/client-side language
- You are skilled in: Web API, SQL, Entity framework, Git, DevOps
- On the front end, some experience in UI/UX, Angular 10+ / React / VUE, and TypeScript will serve you well
- Detailed knowledge of the SDLC and management of software projects
- Good written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Strong attention to detail
Reference Number for this position is NF57679_2024 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of up to R1.1m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nicole Flatscher on nicoled @ e-merge .co .za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!