One of the leading players in the Telecommunications industry is in search of a brilliant Lead Data Scientist to execute the strategic roadmap and create value through delivery of internal and external artificial intelligence solutions and products.
You will be responsible for providing strategic and technical guidance on solving a variety of use cases across the Group and for its customers. Develop machine learning and deep learning competencies and manage and develop a ‘full-stack’ team of data science specialists.
Do you have experience in Natural Language Processing?? Strong statistical & mathematical foundations?? As well as experience with Google Cloud Platform?? Don’t delay, send your CV today!!
- 7 years of work experience in the field of data science
- At least 2 years having been on management / specialist level
- Experience in ICT / Telecommunications will be an advantage
- Post graduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a related field (NQF level 7); OR a qualified Actuary with data science experience
- A Master’s degree (NQF level 9) will be an advantage
- Data science and analytics frameworks (NLP and Computer Vision)
- Programming (Python, R, Git, Linux)
- Cloud computing (GCP preferable)
- Big Data (Cloudera, Hadoop, Spark)
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!