The business that is turning Heads in the health care industry by delivering sustainable, leading-edge healthcare solutions to clients across the continent is on the hunt for a Test Automation Engineer to join their exciting and dynamic team of developers creating magic in the healthcare industry.
You will be working in a constantly evolving environment, due to technological advances and the strategic direction of the organization.
You will be responsible for the implementation of test automation tools, develop new test framework, test suites and tools to validate product specific features and use cases as well as designing and writing test automation scripts Must be able to operate effectively in a fast-paced, high-intensity, continuously changing work environment.
Join an environment that fosters growth and innovation while working with state-of-the-art technologies. Apply NOW and take your career to new heights!!!
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Five years’ experience with automated testing, functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, mobile testing, big data testing, cross platform testing, component testing, security testing, performance testing and UX testing in the healthcare industry
- Four-year degree relating to computer science/information technology.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and automated testing
- Cypress test automation testing would be an advantage
- Previous coding experience with PHP / Python an advantage
- Proficiency with the following programs is preferred:
- Atlassian JIRA issue tracking system
- Atlassian Confluence system
- Enterprise Architecture Tools
- Must be able to operate effectively in a fast-paced, high-intensity, continuously changing work environment
- Innovation encouraged as core value.
- Managing the delivery in a stressful environment, ensuring motivation and achievement of objectives
- Participating in professional organizations and contributing to the project.
Reference Number for this position is GZ56137 which is a permanent position based in Sunninghill but working 100% remotely offering a cost to company salary of R1200k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!