A client who deals specifically with Blockchain technology are on the hunt for a remarkable Senior UI/UX Front End developer to join their creative team of engineers.
You will be responsible for creating a beautiful interface design, including wireframes, sitemaps, animations/graphics, visual prototypes, interface mock-ups, user experience flowcharts and more.
It imperative that this individual is able to develop world class websites that have amazing user interface design and user experience. If you have an eye for detail, bold, ambitious, creativity and enjoy bringing websites to life then this is the job for you as this isn’t your typical web page design position.
- Degree in IT/Computer Science
- Portfolio/Github and links to Websites
- Expert knowledge of both user experience and user interface design
- 5+ years’ of experience as a Front end Develoepr or UI/UX developer
- Build pixel-perfect, fluid, and delightful UIs across web and mobile interfaces.
- Take the designs to the next level, adding value during the implementation.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimise components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Reference Number for this position is SJ51875. This is a Permanent position based in Remote offering a cost to company salary of R1.2m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on ShowmonaJ@e-merge.co.za or alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!