A major digital transformation technology provider is seeking the services of a Senior Unix C++ Developer to join their growing team. They provide companies with agility and speed to market at scale by providing cost effective, fast and flexible digital transformation
You will be required to design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C++ code that runs on a Unix operating system
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming concepts
- Strong proficiency in C++ in a Unix environment
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Network (TCP/IP)
- Familiarity with language tools, such as Valgrind, GDB etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Basic understanding of RDBMS databases such as Oracle.
- Should be familiar with agile software development methodology
- Perform proper unit testing on software modules developed prior to handing over software to Validation Teams for formal acceptance testing;
- Knowledge transfer and assistance to junior and full software engineers in the areas of design and code construction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, or similar industry experience.
- At least 10 years’ experience as a Unix C++ developer.
Reference Number for this position is GZ55000 which is a permanent position offering up to R900k to R1100k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!