Don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join an esteemed institution in the banking sector as a Software Quality Engineer. With your notable experience in automation and development, you will play a critical role in ensuring the quality of the solution and its architecture.
Using the automation framework and pre-defined test tools, you will inspect, analyze, design, develop, and implement reusable automated test assets. Your efforts will contribute to the overall quality assurance of the solution. By closely collaborating with stakeholders, you will work towards meeting the high expectations of the company’s clientele.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to build relationships and collaborate with peers and stakeholders to improve business processes, models, and systems. This is your chance to reach new heights in your career and make a lasting impact.
The sky’s the limit! Don’t hesitate to apply now and seize this opportunity to grow and excel in your professional journey.
- 3 to 5 years of test automation experience
- Java Development with J2EE and/or Springboot
- Programming (OOP)
- Testing of Web & Mobile frontend and APIs
- Insprint automation
- Non-Functional Testing and integration into DevOps pipelines
- JIRA & Confluence
- REST Assured & SoapUI
- BBD & TDD
- Continuous Integration process with Jenkins/Azure
- Exposure to Cloud technology
- Matric/Grade 12/ National Senior Certificate.
- Computer Science Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Bootcamp training in Agile and DevOps preferred.
- ISTQB Foundation or equivalent (ISEB)
Reference Number for this position is RT57180 a Permanent Hybrid Position based in Cape Town offering from R600k to R750k per annum negotiable on experience and ability.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!